The comprehensive screening and credentialing method applied to each applicant gives our clients peace of mind in the hiring process. Millenia Medical reviews all licensure and certifications, perform detailed background checks and drug screens, and thoroughly check all references. You deserve to know that each candidate you interview would make a quality employee!
MILLENIA MEDICAL CANDIDATE SCREENING CHECKLIST
- Resume Employment Application including education, experience, certifications, etc.
- Nursing Skills Checklist updated annually
- Two Supervisor Level Professional References
- Performance Evaluations
- Licensure for Nursing and Allied Health (upon hire with our company, ALL previously held licenses, regardless of current status, are verified for status and any prior disciplinary action)
- Certification for Allied Health; verified upon hire for status and upon each subsequent contract and/or certification renewal
- CPR/BLS required for all Nurses and anyone with patient contact; (ACLS, PALS, NRP, etc. as required by hospital)
- Unit test required for area of speciality
- Employee Handbook – internal education on company policies/procedures, evaluation process, etc.
- Workplace Safety and Patient Care Standards (Nurse Competency online course), completed upon hire and annually
- SSN Background Checks (includes all residences for last 7 years)
- FACIS® Screening
- VERISYS® Level 3: in all 50 states
- VERISYS® Level 1
- SSN Verification through E-Verify Program
- Employment Verification/Practicum Experience for New Graduates (Allied Health)
- Education Verification Other Background Checks as requested by the client
- I-9 documents i.e. Driver’s License, Social Security Card, Passport, Birth Certificate, etc.
- Traveler must show photo ID when reporting to the facility
- Company ID badge if requested by Hospital
- 10 Panel Drug Screen completed at start of each new contract
- Hepatitis B
- Annual Physical
- Annual TB
- Chest X-ray for history of positive PPD, Annual
- Annual Influenza Screening
- Extensive Nurse Competency Online Workplace Safety Course
HELP ME RECRUIT STAFF!
Fill out the form below, and a staffing expert will contact you.